Join the Alliance...
Member agencies of the New Jersey Alliance for Children, Youth and Families:
- Are child and family-serving organizations with programs and services in the areas of child welfare, juvenile justice, special education or children's mental health;
- Have, as a primary agency, a not-for-profit, public benefit corporation designated by the IRS as a 501 (c)(3) organization;
- Meet Alliance or national accreditation standards;
- Participate on the board or on business and program committees;
- Remain current in their dues.
Membership is open to an individual, not representing an agency or organization, but wants to be involved out of their own concern for the issues of child welfare, juvenile justice, special education or children's mental health.
Click here to learn about the benefits
of an Alliance membership.
Click here for a member application.
"The NJ Alliance for Children, Youth and Families creates a vehicle for us as leaders to learn about important state and federal changes that affect our ability to care for our children and to keep our agencies fiscally solvent."
Vice President, Center for Family Services
a statewide advocacy organization representing human service agencies committed to providing quality care to children, youth and families.
NJACYF news & resources...
Copyright ©2011-2013 New Jersey Alliance for Children, Youth & Families. All Rights Reserved.
©2013 NJACYF. All Rights Reserved.